Who We Are
We are a trusted, institutional crypto asset technology team that delivers leading data and software products to address the most complex data challenges. We build SaaS and DaaS solutions to convert crypto asset data into auditable information to support portfolio management, sub-ledger, risk, analytical and other financial reporting. Our products automate and optimize crypto asset data management for all businesses, including but not limited to funds, fund administrators, OTC and proprietary trading desks, exchanges, miners, protocols and accounting firms - and we are proud to call some of the largest crypto businesses and financial institutions our customers.
What you'll do:
- Ensure monitoring, escalation, and appropriate mitigation of identified risks exposures, including but not limited to security, IT, operational, compliance, financial, and strategic risks
- Help manage end-to-end audit processes including internal readiness assessments, tracking of remediation efforts to completion, and working closely with auditors to educate them and achieve compliance (SOC 1, SOC 2, ISO/IEC-27001, NIST, FedRAMP, etc.)
- Liaise between the Risk function and key stakeholders to manage cross functional risks and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Assist with developing global policies and procedures
- Regularly review changes in global regulations, standards, and guidelines for information security, cybersecurity, and crypto-specific control frameworks to identify trends and emerging approaches to control validation
- Complete due diligence assessments and questionnaires from external parties
- Create reporting for leadership and key stakeholders to convey status, raise awareness, and enhance accountability of key risk management programs
- Implement solutions to help streamline and automate the monitoring, fulfillment, and tracking of control requirements
- Work closely with auditors to achieve compliance over the control environment
Who we need:
- Highly motivated individual who will drive key initiatives that enhance the security, reliability, and quality of Lukka’s industry leading brand and institutional-grade solutions
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with external and/or internal audits
- Practical understanding of common industry control frameworks such as SOC 1, SOC 2, ISO/IEC-27001, NIST, FedRAMP, etc.
- Practical understanding of IT security compliance and risk management
- Experience working in cross-functional teams (Engineering, Product, Legal, Finance, Operations, HR, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly driven and proactive - keen to create process and structure and strive for continuous improvement
Nice to haves:
- Public accounting firm and/or consulting experience
- Understanding of big data, cryptocurrency, and/or blockchain
- Experience with Jira
- Background in financial services
Why Join Lukka?
Are you looking for a challenge? Lukka solves the most complex data and technology challenges for an industry that is at the forefront of innovation.
At Lukka, we strive to anticipate and respond to the needs of this new and ever-changing ecosystem of digital assets. That was true in 2014, while everyone was focused on trading & buying this new asset class, we were thinking about the tax implications of crypto. That innovative foresight continues today as we evolve and iterate on our product suite to address the regulations and educate our customers.
We are looking for passionate, collaborative, and strategic individuals who want to help shape the future of, well, everything – starting with making crypto more accountable. We invest in our teammates, promote from within & are responsible to each other by fostering an inclusive space for curious minds to thrive and innovate.
What’s life @ Lukka like?
We move fast and continue to be ahead of the curve. You could be part of a growing company bridging the gap between business and blockchain.
Here’s some insight into why our team members have joined:
- Ability to own the projects they work on
- Less red-tape to take ideas from inception to delivery
- Being at the forefront of an industry
- Small team, big dreams
Of course, let’s discuss some perks:
- Health and Dental insurance covered at 100% for employees and 70% for dependents
- Flexible PTO - burnout is a real thing, we encourage all employees to get out and recharge
- Generous Parental Leave - Your growing family is important to you and thus important to us
- We work in a rapidly growing industry and we need to also constantly grow. We can’t stay ahead of the curve if we aren’t learning. Every employee is given an annual learning allowance and encouraged to use it
- We want you for the long haul. We’re a team on a mission and we want you to grow your career with us. Promoting from within is not just something we say, but something we do
- Hard work is rewarded at Lukka. Our recognition programs are designed with you in mind – we provide free crypto to all new employees for learning purposes
- Team events - recent nights have included kickboxing, game night, and happy hour!
- In-office Fitness Studio - whether you want to lift, meditate or pedal it out on our Peloton; you’ve got the ability to do so
So you’ve scrolled, your interest is piqued and hopefully read all of the important things...now what?
This is an exciting time to join a team that’s at the forefront of this rapidly growing industry. We are looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently, are ready to face new challenges and chart exciting new paths. If this excites you, apply now!